Enter Email into the form below to be notified when it comes back in stock
Hear, see and know your baby is okay from anywhere. The Owlet Smart Sock + Cam is the first baby monitor system ever to track your baby’s heart rate and oxygen levels while streaming live video and audio to your phone.
Stay informed of your baby’s needs with proactive heart rate and oxygen level notifications. Parents can see live readings using Owlet’s app, but can also use the information to understand their baby’s overall wellness.
Be sure to download the "New Owlet" App.
- What's in the box
- Smart Sock Sensor
- 3 Fabric Socks (fits 0-18 months, or 6-25 lbs.)
- Base Station
- Charging cords
- Owlet Camera and Magnetic Base
- Wall Mounting Kit with Cable Guards
- Power Adapter
- USB Power Cables with Temperature Sensor
- Owlet App
- *Smartphone not included
- Smart Sock Features
- Tracks baby’s heart rate and oxygen levels
- Sleep tracking measures how long and how well baby slept
- Base Station displays wellness status at a glance
- Lights and sounds notify caregivers to potential issues
- Smart Sock communicates with Base Station via BlueTooth
- Live readings of heart rate and oxygen levels available in the Owlet app
- Cam Features
- HD 1080p video with seamless transition to night vision
- Live stream from anywhere via Owlet app
- 4x digital zoom
- Two-way audio
- Background audio
- 130° wide angle lens
- Room temperature sensor
- Adjustable magnetic base
- Innovative cable guards
- Secure, encrypted WiFi - AES 128-bit encryption and TLS connection to WiFi
- 45 Night Peace of Mind Guarantee
- Details & Specifications
- Smart Sock
- Smart Sock Version 2
- 18 hour battery life
- Fully charges in about four hours
- Measures 3.5" L x 3.5" W x .7” H
- Packaged Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Sock is BPA Free, Latex Free, Lead Free
- ETL listed; Designed in USA
- Imported Product
- Owlet app requires iOS 8 or higher and Android 5.0 or higher
- Wi-Fi required for Owlet app. Owlet app only supports 2.4 GHz wireless router. Only connect to a private network that requires a secure password
- Cam measures 2.2" L x 4.1" H x 2.2” W
- Cam weighs .7 pounds
- Imported Product
- The Owlet app requires iOS 8 or higher and Android 5.0 or higher
- Wi-Fi required for the Owlet app. Owlet app only supports 2.4 GHz wireless router. Only connect to a private network that requires a secure password.
- HotSpot Wi-Fi NOT recommended
- Owlet is not an FDA approved medical device and is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.
- The use of this monitor should not replace proper adult/parental supervision. You should check your child’s activity at regular intervals, as this monitor will not alert parents to the silent activities of a child.
- The Owlet Smart Sock can pick up external movements and it is therefore not suitable for co-sleeping or bed-sharing. It is advisable not to use the Smart sock when the baby is in motion, e.g. in a car seat or a stroller. This is not a medical device and is not intended for use as a medical device or to replace a medical device. The Owlet Baby Monitor is only intended to assist you in tracking your baby’s wellbeing and is not intended to replace you as a caregiver. You are ultimately responsible for your baby. This device is not intended to cure, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition, including, but not limited to, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
Every Owlet product comes with a 45-night Peace of Mind Guarantee. If you aren't 100% satisfied with your product, you can return it within 45 days of purchase.
*The Smart Sock is an information-gathering product intended to assist in tracking the well-being of healthy babies from 6 to 25 pounds and up to 18 months of age. It is not a medical monitor or other medical device and is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, alleviate or prevent any disease or health condition or investigate, replace or modify anatomy or any physiological process. You should always follow pediatrician-recommended safe sleep practices when using the Smart Sock. Read the full disclaimer here.*