What's included: 4 different band sizes, 1 medallion, 1 charger
Connect with your baby months before they arrive with the Owlet Band Beta. Get daily insights and the reassurance about your little one you crave through our first-of-its-kind, at-home pregnancy monitor.
Join our beta testing group and get daily updates sent directly to your phone to track things like your baby’s heart rate, your sleep position, a recording of your baby’s heartbeat, and more.
The Owlet Pregnancy Band Beta brings the peace of mind you want, so you can get the sleep you need.
- Track Baby’s and Mom’s heartbeat
- Allows you to check in with your baby every day by using safe, passive listening technology to provide a daily report of mom and baby’s overnight average heartbeat
- Listen to Baby’s heartbeat
- Hear a recording of your baby’s heartbeat every morning and share with family and friends.
- Track Mom’s sleep position
- See what positions mom is sleeping in overnight and make adjustments to promote healthy pregnancy habits such as side sleeping.
- Prompts for manual kick counts
- Receive notifications to complete a manual kick count if your baby’s heartbeat changes overnight.
More about the Band:
- For overnight use between 24+ weeks gestation
- Purchase the Band after you are pregnant
- Intended for singleton pregnancies only; does not work for multiples
- Beta version is compatible with Apple devices (iOS13 or higher) only
- Soft, breathable fabric band fits pregnancy sizes XS to 3XL
- HSA/FSA approved
Please note: the Owlet Pregnancy App and Owlet Pregnancy Band are for informational gathering purposes only and intended to provide helpful insights to expecting mothers during a healthy pregnancy in the second and third trimesters. The Owlet Pregnancy Band has not been reviewed by the FDA and is NOT intended to be a replacement for a medical device of any kind. For any medical questions or concerns regarding your pregnancy or your baby’s health, please consult with your doctor. The Owlet Pregnancy Band is not a medical device and is not intended to be used to diagnose, cure, treat, alleviate or prevent any disease or health condition.