Product is available to beta testers only. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.
As an expecting parent, the days and weeks between doctor’s visits can sometimes feel like an eternity. There aren’t a lot of safe, or even accurate, ways to check in with your baby. But now you can safely connect with your baby every single night, and gain the insights you crave between regular prenatal visits from the comfort of your own home.
- Intended for use every night of pregnancy after 24+ weeks gestation
- Allows you to check in with your baby, every day
- Uses safe, passive technology to collect information on Baby and Mom's wellness
- Listen to recording of baby’s heartbeat
- Tracks your baby's heart rate through the night and throughout pregnancy
- Receive prompt if your baby's heart rate left normal range during the night
- Track Mom's heart rate and sleeping position throughout the night
- Soft & breathable
*Compatible only with iOS and requires iOS 13 or higher
*The Owlet Band fits pregnancy pant sizes XS-3XL
*The Owlet Band is intended for pregnancies 24 weeks and beyond
*Purchasing the Owlet Band Beta requires participation in beta surveys
*Expecting parents of twins or multiples are not eligible for Band beta
*The Band is an information gathering device designed to help women have a healthy pregnancy and provides sleep position and heartbeat audio at a glance in the Owlet Pregnancy App. It is not a medical device and will not diagnose, cure, treat, alleviate or prevent any disease or health condition.