Enter Email into the form below to be notified when it comes back in stock
The Owlet Smart Sock 2 silently tracks an infant's heart rate and oxygen while they sleep and notifies parents if something is wrong.
- What's Inside
- 3 Fabric socks (Sizes 0-18 Months)
- Smart Sock sensor
- Base station
- Charging cords
- Owlet App
- *Smart Phone not included
- Details & Specifications
The Smart Sock comfortably wraps around your baby’s foot to track heart rate and oxygen levels using clinically-proven pulse oximetry.
The base station glows green to let you know everything is okay but will notify with lights and sounds if something appears to be wrong.
Using Owlet's app, you can receive notifications and stream real-time heart rate and oxygen levels on your phone.
- Requires iOS 8 or higher and Android 4.4 or higher
- Version 2
- Wifi required for Owlet App, HotSpot wifi NOT recommended
- Owlet is not an FDA approved medical device and is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or prevent any disease or condition
- Measures 3.5" L x 3.5" W x .7” H
- Weight: 1.3 pounds - BPA Free, Latex Free, Lead Free
- ETL listed
- Designed in USA
- Imported Product
- 45 Day Peace of Mind Guarantee
- Every Owlet Smart Sock comes with a 45-day Peace of Mind Guarantee. If you aren't 100% satisfied with your product, you can return it within 45 days of purchase.