FREE sock set with your purchase!
Buy a Smart Sock and choose an extra pink or blue fabric sock set—$39.99 value!
The Smart Sock comfortably wraps around your baby’s foot to track heart rate, oxygen levels and sleep using clinically-proven pulse oximetry. The base station glows green to let you know everything is okay but notifies with lights and sounds if heart rate or oxygen levels leave preset zones.
Parents can see live readings using Owlet’s app.
- What's In The Box
Owlet Smart Sock with:
- 3 Fabric socks (Sizes 0-18 Months)
- Smart Sock sensor
- Base Station
- Charging cords
- Owlet App
- *Smart Phone not included
- Tracks baby’s heart rate and oxygen levels
- Sleep tracking measures how long and how well baby slept
- Base Station displays wellness status at a glance
- Lights and sounds notify caregivers to potential issues
- Smart Sock communicates with Base Station via BlueTooth
- Live readings of heart rate and oxygen levels available in the Owlet app
- Details & Specifications
- Smart Sock Version 2
- 18 hour battery life
- Fully charges in about four hours
- Measures 3.5" L x 3.5" W x .7” H
- Packaged Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Sock is BPA Free, Lead Free
- ETL listed; Designed in USA
- Imported Product
- The Owlet App requires iOS 12 or higher and Android 5.0 or higher
- Wi-Fi required for Owlet app
- Owlet app only supports 2.4 GHz wireless router. Only connect to a private network that requires a secure password
Owlet Smart Sock is not an FDA approved medical device and is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or prevent any disease or condition
- 45 Night Peace of Mind Guarantee
- Every Owlet product comes with a 45-night Peace of Mind Guarantee. If you aren't 100% satisfied with your product, you can return it within 45 days of purchase.
- *The Smart Sock is an information-gathering product intended to assist in tracking the well-being of healthy babies from 6 to 25 pounds and up to 18 months of age. It is not a medical monitor or other medical device and is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, alleviate or prevent any disease or health condition or investigate, replace or modify anatomy or any physiological process. You should always follow pediatrician-recommended safe sleep practices when using the Smart Sock. Read the full disclaimer here.*