Satisfaction Guarantee and Limited Warranty
Owlet proudly stands behind its products because we want you to be completely happy with your purchase. For that reason, we provide the following satisfaction guarantee and limited warranty:
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you have 45 calendar days from the date of purchase to return the product to us for a full refund. This satisfaction guarantee only applies to the original purchaser of the product from an authorized seller with proof of purchase.
We warrant that if you use our products as they are intended, our products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase for new products and 6 months for refurbished products. We do not warrant our products against general wear and tear or damage as a result of misuse, modifications or improper maintenance.
If you believe you have received a defective product, we will either repair or replace the defective product or its defective component part(s) in accordance with the terms of this limited warranty. We warranty the replacement for the remaining unexpired period of the original product’s warranty.
This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and to products purchased directly from us or one of our authorized sellers, unless otherwise prohibited by law. Our products are legitimately sold only by us and our authorized sellers who are required to follow our policies, procedures, and quality control standards. We reserve the right to reject warranty claims for products purchased from unauthorized sellers, including unauthorized websites. This limited warranty does not warrant that the operation of the product will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Please note: This limited warranty is the only warranty available for our products.
We limit the applicability of implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, to the duration of this limited warranty. To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim all other warranties of any kind. Some States and countries do not allow limitations on implied warranties, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Our sole liability for any defect shall be as set forth in this limited warranty and excludes any claims for incidental or consequential damages. Some States and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. No person or entity is authorized to make any other warranty on our behalf. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from State to State and country to country.
For example, customers in some jurisdictions may have additional rights under applicable national legislation such as the Australian Consumer Law or national laws implementing EC Directive 99/44. This limited warranty does not affect any such rights.
- How can I return my monitor and receive a refund?
- Please contact our customer service team at (844) 334-5330 or email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What information is needed to process my return and refund?
- Please provide your full name, email address, and phone number.
- Do I pay for return shipping?
- Yes, you are responsible for all return shipping costs. All returns must be approved by Owlet Baby Care. Please contact our customer service team at (844) 334-5330 or email at email@example.com. Please request a tracking number from the shipping company to verify your return. We are not responsible for lost packages if tracking is not acquired.
- How do I receive a refund if my monitor has not shipped?
- Orders are processed by 1:30pm Mountain Standard Time (MST). If the monitor has not been processed or shipped, the order is eligible for an immediate refund. Any order placed after 1:30pm MST must be canceled prior to 1:30pm MST the following business day. For an immediate refund, please contact our team at (844) 334-5330 as quickly as possible. Any order cancellation request that occurs after an order is processed for shipment, and/or after an order has actually shipped, will be denied Immediate Refund status.
- How do I know when my return and/or refund is processed?
- Owlet will send you a confirmation email stating your refund has been processed.
- How will I receive my refund?
- Depending on your financial institution, the processing can take up to 7 business days to post to your account. The refund is issued in the original form of payment in which the order was placed. If you no longer have the card you originally used to place your order, your financial institution will issue your refund in check form.
Please notify Owlet customer service via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (844) 334-5330, if you have any questions or concerns during the return and/or refund process.