WARNING: Owlet products are not medical devices. They are not intended for use as medical devices or to replace medical devices. They do not and are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate, alleviate or prevent any disease or health condition, or investigate, replace or modify anatomy or any physiological process. Owlet takes our commitment of creating safe and helpful products very seriously. This commitment requires your help to ensure that our products are being used correctly and for their intended purpose. Please read our notices below:
- Our Sock products are meant for use with healthy children up to 5 years of age.
- Do not attempt to use our products as a diagnostic tool or to rely upon them for diagnosis.
- Do not use our products if your doctor recommends the use of hospital grade monitors/equipment.
- Do not use our products as a replacement for or in lieu of adult and/or medical care or professional medical advice.
- Do not use our products as a reason to practice unsafe sleep and/or pregnancy habits. Our products are intended to be used in conjunction with safe sleep practices and pregnancy habits.
Remember: Our products are not medical devices. They do not provide notifications that assess your baby’s health, and should not be relied upon for any type of clinical monitoring. Our products are only intended to assist you in tracking your child's general sleep habits, and are not intended to replace you as a caregiver. You are responsible for the health and well-being of you and your child, and following safe sleep, health, and care guidelines. The absence or occurrence of a notification is not an indication of your baby’s health status.